FPSL is committed to the attainment of ISO 9001 Quality Management System: And we operate with the relevant National Regulation Framework
International Standard we are committed to:
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems (QMS) Requirements
British Standard (BS) Operate with:
- BS 5839-1 2002 Fire Detection & Alarm Systems
- BS 7499:2013 Static site guarding and mobile patrol service – Code of practice
- BS 7858:2012 Security screening of individuals employed in a security environment – Code of practice
- BS 7984:2008 Keyholding and response services – Code of practice
British, European and International standards we take seriously with what we do and how we do it:
Standards for surveillance camera installers and maintainers: This is a list of relevant British, European and International standards for installers and maintainers of surveillance cameras. Femas Protection Security Limited is committed to these standards within these frameworks:
Main standards we are committed to:
- British Standard on the minimum requirements for a Video Surveillance System (BS EN 62676-1-1)
- British Standard on requirements for the selection, planning, installation, commissioning, maintaining and testing of CCTV systems (BS EN 62676-4)
- British Standard on the design, installation, commissioning, maintenance, operation and remote monitoring of detector-activated CCTV (BS8418)
Femas Protection Security has an history of attaining an ISO 9001 and Approved Contractor Status in the UK and we are committed to Quality Management System in Nigeria.
Femas Protection Security committed to ISO 9001 Quality Management System
FPSL key management team has achieved ISO 9001:2015 in the UK and are currently helping Nigeria FPSL partners who are currently using built-in experience to achieve certification to ISO 9001:2015.
What is ISO 9001?
This is a Quality Management System (QMS). Incorporating this standard at FPSL encourages and helps us to provide our client’s quality service. This helps us to meet with their aims and objectives.
How is QMS helping FPSL?
- In a simple understanding QMS ensures that FPSL business does what it promises clients to do in a chronological order but with a high standard of service delivery.
- QMS ensure FPSL have a plan in place to continually measure and improve our performances in every aspect of business operations using the appropriate regulatory framework to achieve this.