Security Officer Jobs in Lagos
Security officers needed urgently opposite the General Hospital IGANDO LAGOS: APPLY NOW!
Job Reference: SOJI/004
Deadline: Apply before 25 June 2022
Are you suitable for employment as a guard? If YES, work with us!
- JOB OPPORTUNITY AT IGANDO Opposite the General Hospital IGANDO LAGOS: APPLY NOW!
We have day and night shifts available, 40-60 hours a week Monday-Friday and weekends working as a Security Officer
You may be required to assist in other locations in Lagos
Duties will include meeting and greeting members of the public, patrolling all sensitive locations of the building, ensuring public safety at all times, liaising with other officers on site, directing the public to the correct area if necessary and proactively dealing with any incidents that may occur.
To apply, please contact FPS at email@example.com or call 08128022240 to request an application form via email or WhatsApp at 09124272023
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: NGN 30,000.00 (Minimum) – NGN 60,000.00 (Maximum) per month
- In compliance with the Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps requirements (training required in compliance with NSCDC policy)
What you will bring to be a Security Officer with FPS:
- Hold a valid recognition security license or Applicants must have a 1-year security experiences.
- Provide the right to work in the Nigeria and pass a high level of security clearance.
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- Be able to communicate clearly, verbal & written.
- Be able to make timely decisions and justify.
- Be reasonably fit – as walking and conducting foot patrols is required.
- Clean-shaven due to being able to wear a face respirator when required.
- A flexible and responsive approach is required to balance conflicting and changing pressures in the work environment in a respectful and constructive way.
- Your commitment to providing a strong focus on Customer Service is essential to maintain the high standards and professionalism of our service.
JOIN US & WORK WITH US!